Here are a couple of simple steps our team at South Shields and Whitley Bay will offer to you and your family when arranging a funeral
– We provide 24 hour care and assistance when required
– We will collect and prepare any documentation needed to arrange the funeral and assist you in completing any forms
you may be having difficulty in completing
— A funeral director will be provided to deal with all the arrangements whether that be coming to your residence or
you coming along to our office to discuss the funeral arrangements whatever is most comfortable for yourself.
– We will prepare your loved one with dignity and respect dressing them either in their own clothes are one of our
Shrouds, they will then be placed into our chapel of rest
– We can provide all sorts of transportation to the crematorium or church yard such as hearse, limousines estate car
whatever is your preferred choice.
– We will have a number of staff present on the day of the funeral to offer assistance in paul bearing
– The chapel of rest is open and welcome to family and friends prior to the funeral taking place
– Most of important is we listen to what you want